iHeartMedia Senior Marketing Manager, Engagement & Retention in New York, New York
Senior Marketing Manager, Engagement & Retention at iHeartRadio
32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free digital radio service, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 800 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 110 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Facebook and Pinterest. The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Engagement & Retention, is responsible for developing overall integrated marketing programs and driving engagement across email, push and in-app channels. These are campaigns that drive subscriptions, unique app opens, total listening hours and reduce listener churn. Your mandate is to keep listeners engaged on iHeartRadio by designing both high impact and highly personalized campaigns, touching tens of millions of music fans. The position requires a person with an entrepreneurial mindset, a test and learn orientation, creativity and deep quantitative skillset.
- Define and drive our user engagement strategy, spanning broader content programs, integrated marketing campaigns and individualized outreach and triggered communication
- Develop, lead and manage cross-platform world-class integrated marketing programs that are on-brand, stand out in the marketplace and fully leverage iHeartMedia's platform
- Manage the email development process, including ideation, creative production, testing, deployment and reporting. Work with product, data and development teams to define requirements and execute tailored campaigns
- Drive re-engagement efforts across email, push and in-product messages
- Formulate and execute A/B tests to continually improve our user engagement strategy
- Use data to identify cohorts and prioritize opportunities to engage more effectively with our listeners and drive desired engagement, trials and subscriptions
- Manage day-to-day email operations - ensuring high inbox deliverability, monitoring reputation scores, complying with industry best practices and managing relationship with ESPs
- Partner with Analytics to identify key customer segments and cohort LTVs. Drive acquisition and engagement with unique tactics and competitive offering for each audience
- Track, analyze, and report results from marketing programs. Design customer feedback loops and cohort data that provides regular insights for enhancing strategy
- BA or BS degree; MBA a plus
- 5+ Years’ experience in a consumer facing digital marketing role
- 5+ years minimum focused on email marketing, CRM, and/or lifecycle marketing with significant emphasis on A/B testing, cohort testing and conversion optimization
- 2+ years working with consumer mobile Apps
- 2+ years working on e-commerce businesses
- Strong analytical skills and background, including considerable experience with Excel and other analytics tools
- Excellent communicator, with ability to work effectively across functions
- Ability to mix creativity with strategic thinking, and demonstrate strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.