iHeartMedia Technical Recruiter in New York, New York
Technical Recruiter at iHeartRadio
32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join iHeartMedia’s Talent Acquisition team to support the Digital Technology Department. This is a highly visible role managing relationships with our senior leaders as a true recruiting expert to the business, ensuring an amazing experience for both our hiring managers and candidates. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing the recruiting process and acting as a point of contact for a variety of teams, including Product, Data Science, Data Engineering, Content, Ingestion, and Web, Mobile, and Backed Platform teams. If you are familiar with technologies such as Node.JS, Scala, Python, and Swift, this could be the role for you!
- Partnering with hiring teams to prioritize requirements, build and execute effective sourcing and closing techniques with an ability to manage hiring team expectations against a timeline.
- Providing an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Partnering with hiring managers and coordinators to build candidate profiles and post job descriptions for all newly defined roles.
- Driving sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
- Negotiating complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
- Establishing and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Finance, and Hiring Managers), communicating relevant information at each stage of the process.
- Communicating professionally and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect and maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience within the technology sector.
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, being able to communicate with people with various communication styles
- Extremely detail oriented
- Must have the ability to: take initiative, problem solve, and anticipate conflicts
- Experience working in Digital and/or Technology Space.
- Love of Music and/ or Entertainment.
- Nice to have: Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS
Here at iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, we strive to connect fans with their favorite music and radio. We do so by developing a product that distributes the best live radio stations from across the country, offers Artist Radio (algorithmic station based on a seed artist/song the user selects), Podcasts as well as two on demand tiers of functionality: iHeartradio Plus and iHeartRadio All Access. We’re excited to have reached 110 Million registered users and we look forward to continuing to expand our reach internationally -- we’ve already arrived in New Zealand, Australia and Canada!
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.