iHeartMedia Digital Sales Assistant in Salt Lake City, Utah
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Provides support in digital sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
• Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with digital product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, digital order entry, asset collection, tracking, unapproved credits, etc.
• Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times.
• Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and Radio Fusion or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”
• Minimum college degree or comparable work experience
Salt Lake City, UT: 2801 S Decker Lake Dr, 84119
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx