iHeartMedia Auto Account Executive in San Francisco, California
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Builds and maintains long-term business relationships with key decision makers and influencers at the Dealer and Agency level. Creates demand for products and services by underscoring company’s compelling marketing solutions with clients. Achieves revenue targets thru growth of new and existing client base. Has an understanding of the Automotive Industry, particularly the dealer business, as well as the market. Develops new business and client generation through cold calling, and strategic, proper planning. Excellent communication skills are a must.
• Identifies and solicits new business through prospecting and cold calling; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing client base.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers creative and effective sales presentations.
• Ties in client-based solutions using on market, platform, and station data
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2 + Years’ experience within in the Automotive industry
• 2+ Years’ experience in outside sales
• Experience in Media/Advertising Sales with proven success is preferable
• Salesforce experience is a plus
• 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field
• None required
San Francisco, CA: 340 Townsend St, Floors 4 and 5, 94107
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx