iHeartMedia Affiliate Relations Assistant in Sherman Oaks, California
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Provides general administrative and project or process support for a sales team that focuses on expanding our premium syndicated programming and content to radio stations around the world.
• Maintains inventory of office supplies, sorts and distributes mail, makes travel arrangements, prepares itineraries, schedules meetings, etc.
• Actively manages managers’ daily schedules and calendars.
• Processes expense reports.
• Prepares reports as needed, e.g., for sales, research and data analysis projects.
• Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
• Sets up and breaks down meeting spaces, arranges for WebEx as needed.
• Coordinates activities between departments and/or outside entities.
• May require handling confidential matters.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities and managing deadlines
• Ability to plan and organize, manage projects and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of attention to detail, optimal work standards, and process improvement ability
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines
• Effective collaborator with multiple levels within an organization, in person or over the phone
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• 1-3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
Sherman Oaks, CA: 15260 Ventura Blvd, Floors 300, 400 and 500, 91403
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx