iHeartMedia Executive Producer-The KFBK Morning News in Virtual, United States
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Responsible for the tone, content and execution of the KFBK Morning News. Supervises a staff of five under the direction of the News Director.
This position will report to the Sacramento, CA location.
•Works with the anchors and reporters to produce the highest-caliber morning newscast possible.
•Assumes additional news management duties as needed at the direction of the News Director and/or Assistant News Director.
• Informs News Director of any anomalies or deficiencies that may warrant correction or resolution.
• Adequately prepares The KFBK Morning news with use of creativity, imagination and exercise of professional and journalistic judgment in writing, producing, interviewing, taping or broadcasting of on-air material.
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures regarding indecency and obscenity.
• Keeps up-to-date with relevant material appropriate for the station.
• Searches out and shares all possible web content with Assistant News Director and Online Content Director of the given station.
• Participates in regular listening/air check sessions for critique with the Program Director, News Director and/or Assistant News Director.
• Participates in required station Programming, Promotions, and Sales staff meetings and events.
• Is an ambassador for radio station when out in public; maintains a positive and approachable attitude when around listeners and clients.
• May work flexible hours and weekends and be on call for possible disasters, breaking news, or acts of nature.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social media platforms
• Knowledge of RCS products including RCS News and Adobe Audition.
• Extensive knowledge of FCC broadcast rules and regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to be upbeat, informative and entertaining, and can relate to station’s audience
• High degree of planning and organizing skills; can multi task and meet specific deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible, creative, and innovative in using technology to deepen listener relationships
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
• Superior oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar; can adjust communications style based on audience needs
• Minimum 3 years’ radio news experience, including production of newscasts.
• 4-year college degree in Telecommunications, Journalism or a related field preferred
• Valid driver’s license
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx