iHeartMedia Software Engineer (Web Applications) in White Plains, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Develops new and enhances or maintains existing software components.
• Serves as the expert in object-oriented and component-based development, patterns and design for reuse; applies test driven design and works towards automating and standardizing practices.
• Sets and achieves build schedules; builds and maintain a suite of native apps.
• Eliminates impediments and performs design and code reviews.
• Builds intermediate to highly complex, high quality software components by analyzing, creating, designing and coding, troubleshooting and unit testing for new products.
• Creates and executes installation scripts.
• Designs new features and enhancements for existing products.
• Delivers high quality software components with minimal defects; identifies and resolves errors and related software problems.
• Creates and documents component specifications and detailed designs by working with Architects to implement specific system architecture; analyzes customer and internal requirements and specifications, and translates into the software design.
• Identifies and resolves potential risks and issues; works in teams to implement mitigation plans and processes.
• Builds and delivers phase exit review items; works with team members to follow CCIT processes and practices for project delivery.
• Works with and adapts iHeartMedia’s Continuous Integration environment to ensure a smooth and high quality release cycle in a fast-paced Agile environment.
• Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written skills; ability to communicate at detailed technical level as well as to distill advanced concepts into fundamental principles for teammates
• Strong ability to perform and utilize testing techniques to troubleshoot hardware and software configuration issues; good debugging skills
• Ability to design software using web-related technologies
• Can deliver creative technical solutions that are scalable
• Understanding of web standards
• Strong skills in multi-tasking day-to-day activities and effectively identifying issues in a variety of hardware and software environments
• Able to work individually and within a team
• 1-4 years’ experience developing web applications
• B.S. in Computer Science, IS Engineering, or related field
• None required
White Plains, NY: 445 Hamilton Avenue, 7th Floor, 10601
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx